2.08.2010

Things I've Been Doing Instead of Blogging

  1. Studying. I had four tests this week. Two down, two to go.
  2. Running. Wait, wait, I know what you're thinking...I don't run. I don't. Hate it. I'll work on the eliptical all day or trudge up hills on the treadmill. But I despise running. Thanks to my dear friend Dinah, I started the "Couch to 5K" training program today. She swears that it will make me love running. She'll be lucky if we're still friends at the end of it. (I kid, I kid!)
  3. Reading. I've been trying to get through "Messenger" without crying. Unsuccessful, and I'm coming up on the saddest part of the book.
  4. Studying. Did I mention that already?
  5. Counting down to the Olympics. This deserves a post of its own, which I promise will come at the end of this crazy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment