3.22.2010

Now for something completely different...

I don't particularly like to discuss politics (if you want politics galore, head over to Garrett's blog. Same name as my title post. Thanks bro!). One of the areas that I feel where my citizenship is lacking is in being an INFORMED citizen. Sure, I vote. But I don't always know the issues. The health care debate has definitely found the back-burner to school work. However, as a future health care professional, I think I should know what's going on. Therein lies the problem. How do I find the facts amid the bias? I decided to go to the original text to strip away the slants from news commentators/angry facebookers/racial slurring activists. And folks, in my spare time, I'll be scrolling through the health care bill...all 2000 pages. Wait, I lied. I'm skipping over non-health care stuff like education and Puerto Rico. I'm not really sure what that's doing in there anyways.

So, if you'd like to read the real deal, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment