- Had 8 tests in 3 1/2 weeks. Kinda explains the blogging absence.
- Begun the "Couch to 5K" running program. I think I talked about this earlier, and it is supposed to make me like running. I am in week 5 and the words "like" and "run" still cannot coexist in the same sentence.
- Inherited a 109 year old Singer sewing machine and table. I am looking forward to restoring it this summer with mom.
- Inherited a lawyer's bookshelf. It will be a very special home for some of my favorite and well-worn literary friends.
- Read Alice in Wonderland. Because, quite frankly, I don't remember the story. It turns out that the book is way weirder than the Disney movie, which makes me really excited for the new version!
- Studied, studied, studied, and studied.
I'm officially the worst blogger ever. It kinda makes me giggle, because I read everyone else's blogs every day and think to myself..."Self, you should post something. Anything, really." But alas, I worry that it will come out resembling gait patterns, pharmacokinetics, or the anatomy of the spine. Because clearly, I'm consumed with school. Seeing as my last post was Feb. 20-something, I should probably give an update. Since February 20-something I have: